With the advancing automotive technology, people look for standard and advanced stocked features for their vehicles. However, these stock parts, as well as, elements are manufactured, keeping in mind the performance, aesthetic value, as well as for the better efficiency. They are affordable and has one common agenda only, and that is “one-size-fits-all”. That’s why performance suspension systems are always better. They are affordable, made of premium quality material, and the best part is, they last long. At, Underground, we have a huge catalogue of performance suspension parts. From ball joints to bushings, we have everything for you.
Our team is 100% focused on giving quality customer care support. When you buy performance suspension system parts from us, you deal with a leading automotive vehicle dealer only.
Why performance suspension system?
Better vehicle responsiveness
When you get a performance suspension system from us, for instance, control arms and anti-roll bars, the responsiveness of your vehicle improves drastically. It also enables you to handle tight turns easily. Body roll gets reduces with tire sequel. It doesn’t matter if you want to challenge your car on track intentionally or want to improve the performance of your vehicle on the road, the better responsive your vehicle us, the better its performance behind the wheel.
Better braking system
This may come as a surprise, but with a performance suspension system, vehicle’s braking performance improves as well. With a performance suspension system, the stability of your vehicle enhances, and the energy that is produced during braking gets evenly distributed.
You get the freedom to customize it
Stock products are “one-size-fits-all, but aftermarket products, for instance, the performance suspension system, are designed and tailored as per customer’s specification, and likewise, you get the chance to upgrade it as per your choice. It is entirely on you, whether you want to go for one small suspension upgrade, for example, bushing, or want to go for more significant upgrades, for instance, a full sway bar kit. Aftermarket products are basically endless, and they are open for customization.
They look really nice
Another reason why you need a performance suspension system is that they can enhance the aesthetic appeal of your car too. If you are someone who likes to have a better-looking upgrade, then components, such as, lowering kits, can alter the stance of the vehicle a bit, making it look sportier. Of course, there are different kinds of modification available for you, but they will depend on your style and taste.
The stock suspension system is unfortunately made of low-grade metal, as well as rubber materials. They are cheap in quality and not really reliable; however, when you buy performance suspension systems, you get a better product for a better price.
Why Underground Dynamics?
Underground Dynamics is here for its customers. Being a leading and one of the most respected performance system distributors, we take the utmost pride in our quality service. All our performance suspension systems are adequately tested. If you have any query regarding any of our products, feel free to get in touch with us. We are here to help.
- Tein 04-08 Acura TL / 03-07 Honda Accord Street Advance Z CoiloversSpecial Price $650.00 Regular Price $780.00
- Nissan 370Z 09-16 - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-Z34-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00
- Toyota Supra 86-92 - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TS86-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00
- Toyota Prius 2016+ - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TP16-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00
- Toyota Prius 10-15 - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TP10-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00
- Toyota Prius 03-08 - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TP03-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00
- Toyota MR-S Spyder 00-06 - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TMS00-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00
- Toyota MR2 90-95 - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TM90-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00
- Toyota MR2 (AW11) 86-89 (4-bolt Strut) - EZ II Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TM84-EZIISpecial Price $738.29 Regular Price $899.00