Many car enthusiasts look for performance exhaust system to upgrade their vehicles. Performance exhaust system is nothing but an aftermarket upgrade of your vehicle’s already installed exhaust. If you are looking for dynamic performance exhaust system, then Underground Dynamics is your best bet! Our performance exhaust system provides power-gains which is up to 5-20% more powerful than the factory installed exhaust system.
Exhaust system, as we all know, doesn’t generate extra power. However, it allows a more relaxed, as well as faster channel for the exhaust gas. This, in result, increases fuel consumption, and finally, increase the power generation of the engine. The performance exhaust system that we have are made of stainless steel and aluminum. The products that we have for you will last longer.
The exhaust header in a performance exhaust system makes sure that the gases are flowing freely and quickly. It also recues the back-pressure of the exhaust system. Along with it, the catalytic convertor which comes with the performance exhaust system further lowers down the back-pressure. In the performance exhaust system, you will see a larger radius in the exhaust pipe, which reduces the restrictive capacity of the standard stock pipes.
If you want to upgrade the factory installed exhaust system or any of the performance exhaust system parts, you must get in touch with Underground Dynamics. We, stock a wide range of performance exhaust system which is designed for different car model and make.
Why are aftermarket exhaust systems so popular?
Performance exhaust systems are manufactured differently than the conventional exhaust system. They are built to lower the power-robbing restriction. They promote exhaust scavenging. And finally, more horsepower finally gets free.
The diameter of the performance exhaust system also varies depending on the application. Nevertheless, they will have a more substantial diameter, which allows a larger volume of air to flow.
Stock exhaust pipes come with crush bending which causes performance-robbing restrictions. However, performance exhaust system comes with mandrel bending. A flexible rod is inserted inside the exhaust pipe. Because the tube is bent, the pipe walls are protected from kinking and collapsing. Hence, the final result is no restrictive kinks and consistent pipe diameter.
We, at Underground Dynamics, offer genuine and premium quality performance exhaust systems only. We take the utmost pride in customer service and ensure 100% satisfaction/ All our car parts are tested rigorously, and each one of them comes with a warranty. If you have any query regarding the performance exhaust system, then feel free to get in touch with us. At. Underground Dynamics, you will only find high-quality performance exhaust system at a highly-competitive price.
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1998-2001 Honda Accord 2 / 4DR 6-CYLSpecial Price $559.20 Regular Price $882.00
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1998-2001 Honda Accord 2 / 4DR 4-CYLSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1997-2001 Honda Prelude All SubmodelsSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1996-2000 Honda Civic EK Hatchback 3 DRSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1994-1997 Honda Accord CD6 2DR / 4DRSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1994-2001 Acura Integra LS , RSSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1993-1997 Mazda RX-7 Turbo FD3SSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00Piping Diameter: 76mm Tip Diameter: 101mm Learn More
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1992-1996 Honda Prelude All SubmodelsSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00
- Invidia N1 Exhaust| 1992-1995 Honda Del Sol All SubmodelsSpecial Price $426.60 Regular Price $661.00